The trust of our customers is our greatest asset. At Autopawn.com, we value the trust you have placed in both us and our lenders, and we are strongly committed to upholding that trust by protecting your privacy. To ensure that all of the personal and financial data you give us remains confidential and safely in the right hands, we have developed strict policies and procedures designed to keep this information private and secure.
Information We Collect
- (1) information other than our own transactions with you with persons or entities related to Autopawn.com by common ownership or corporate control or
- (2) information about you with certain affiliated companies to provide or offer you selected loan and credit products, services, or cardholder benefits. You may direct us not to share one or both of these. If you would like to opt out and direct us not to share information about you, please submit your request in writing to Autopawn.com Credit, Corp., 3214 N. University Ave #450, Provo, Utah 84604. Be sure to include your name, address, and account number. If you so desire, you may also request a copy of information about your account by writing us at the address above.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Third Party Web Sites
- (1) All personal and financial information submitted by you is stored in a secure database off the web site server.
- (2) Access to this information is restricted to authorized employees and other authorized third party users such as State and Federal regulatory authorities that perform periodic compliance reviews for the protection of consumers.
- (3) Autopawn.com and its lenders all use leading edge hardware and software such as secure servers, firewalls, and SSL encryption technology to protect and secure your personal information.